RedSquare is Nigeria's trusted online marketplace owned and operated by RedSquare Online Shopping Mall Ltd.
We provide sellers like yourself an online marketplace where you can list and sell your original items either to retail/wholesale buyers or individual buyers. Please keep reading to find out more about what the REDSQUARE Platform offers, your rights, and what is expected of you as a Seller.
REDSQUARE is a unique retail marketplace created for Sellers and Buyers. Buyers are driven to visit the REDSQUARE Platform due to its innovative way of doing business.
Sellers must have a minimum of ten (10) different Products to sell through the REDSQUARE Platform. You must post a description and photographs of your Products. You pay only a set fifteen percent (15%) commission plus a 2.9 percent per transaction service fee to Paystack our payment gateway partner. You may set your own selling policy (“Store Policy”), provided that you comply with our minimum sales and return policies.
By selling through the REDSQUARE Platform as a Seller, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you will:
1. Provide honest, accurate, and up-to-date information in your About page.
2. Only list Products and conduct sales transactions for Products that you are legally able to sell.
3. Honour your Store Policies and represent your Products in listings and photos accurately.
4. Respect the intellectual property of others. You may not sell any Products that feature anyone else’s trademark, logo, or name unless you have received written consent from the owner of such rights. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to REDSQUARE.
5. Not create multiple accounts and/or duplicate stores. Users are prohibited from sharing accounts, or using another User's account without permission.
6. Be responsible for the safe delivery of the Products you sell.
7. Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (local, national, and international) and be held solely liable for violation of any such laws, rules or regulations.
8. Not complete or attempt to complete a sale of a Product to any Buyer outside of the REDSQUARE Platform which is intended to or results in your circumventing payment of our commission, the transaction service fee, or any other fees for which you are responsible.
9. Be solely responsible for collecting and remitting any and all taxes applicable to any sales you make on the REDSQUARE Platform.
10. Be at least 18 years of age or older and capable of creating a legally binding Contract between you and your Buyers.
We believe in having relationships that benefit both sellers and our site. If at any given moment REDSQUARE deems a seller as negatively impacting our site we reserve the right to remove a seller's store and their respective products.